What is the NSC Texas Safety Conference & Expo?
Safety, health and environmental professionals face both new and continuing challenges in the workplace today. Join the National Safety Council as we tackle these challenges head-on at the 75th annual 2014 NSC Texas Safety Conference & Expo - Moving Safety Forward, March 30 - April 1 in Galveston, Texas.
This year's highlights include:
- More than 175 exhibitors with new innovations, and dedicated Expo hours to help you improve your safety program
- Inspirational speakers including Opening Session with Richard Hawk
- Injury Facts® presentation & continental breakfast featuring highlights of the new 2014 data for occupational, transportation and beyond the workplace injuries
- Technical Sessions on a variety of topics, including special timeslots for repeat “hot topic” sessions
- Half day Professional Development Seminars to help you earn continuing education credits
By attending this premier Gulf Coast safety event, you will learn about emerging safety challenges, the impact they will have and the solutions available to prevent future injury and death.
About the NSC Texas Safety Conference & Expo
The National Safety Council Texas Safety Conference & Expo is an annual event for safety professionals from the Gulf Coast and beyond looking to improve safety in their organization. The conference allows attendees of all experience levels to learn best practices and trends, network in a variety of settings and discover safety solutions from more than 175 exhibitors.
All in one place. All in three days.